The PCMA Groundbreakers Award is dedicated to honoring industry trailblazers who represent diverse sectors of the business events community. The award will serve to recognize those who have made a significant contribution to their organizations and programs that advance inclusion and equity.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or mentorship for diverse industry professionals
- Supported the business events community
- Provided though leadership that helped advance the industry
The PCMA Foundation annually recognizes our colleagues with distinguished lifetime career accomplishments and significant contributions to the business events industry. As few as one honoree, or as many as three will be celebrated annually; individuals must be or have been a business event strategist, supplier or educator. Individuals do not need to be current members of PCMA.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions for your nomination:
- Describe the qualities and attributes that make the nominee an ideal candidate for this award.
- How has this individual contributed to the professional development of others?
- Describe your professional relationship with the nominee.
- Please provide any additional information you would like to share with the committee
- Demonstrate leadership through their roles within PCMA, the PCMA Foundation and/or Chapters
- Contribute to the advancement of the Business Events Industry
- Demonstrate leadership within their own organization
- Contribute to the professional development of others