The PCMA Foundation will honor an individual and an organization for their innovation, courage, leadership, and solution-focused approach when impacted by a significant external challenge. The awards will be given to those who have made an impact on the business events community, their organization and customers.
Nominations must be related to how the individual or organization has made an impact on the business events industry during the pandemic (in the year 2020). Nominations must showcase examples of innovation, courage and leaders, in creating a better environment for those around them.
The PCMA Foundation annually recognizes our colleagues with distinguished lifetime career accomplishments and significant contributions to the business events industry. As few as one honoree, or as many as three will be celebrated annually; individuals must be or have been a business event strategist, supplier or educator. Individuals do not need to be current members of PCMA. Nominations are now open.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions for your nomination:
- Describe the qualities and attributes that make the nominee an ideal candidate for this award
- Provide at least three (3) examples of significant contributions the nominee has made to the advancement of the industry (we recommend contacting the nominee for additional reference information)
- How has this individual contributed to the professional development/growth of others?
- Describe your professional relationship with the nominee
- Provide any additional information you would like to share with the committee
- Demonstrate leadership through their roles within PCMA, the PCMA Foundation and/or Chapters
- Contribute to the advancement of the Business Events Industry
- Demonstrate leadership within their own organization
- Contribute to the professional development of others