New for the PCMA Foundation Raffle: Two incredible experiences!
Each ticket provides an opportunity to win two prizes:
#LiveLikeACaesar Package for two in Las Vegas including:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a villa at the iconic Caesars Palace, July 3 to 6, 2020
- Dinner for two at the Old Homestead Steakhouse
- Two tickets to a headliner show at the Colosseum
- Dinner for two at GIADA, restaurant of the Emmy Award-winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis
- Dinner for two at Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Las Vegas
- AND an exhilarating helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon
The drawing will take place at PCMA Convening Leaders in San Francisco on January 7, 2020. You do not need to be present to win. On behalf of the raffle winner, the PCMA Foundation will pay the withholding tax on the winnings. The winner will be provided with Tax Form W2G. Please note the cost of a raffle ticket is not tax-deductible in the US as a charitable contribution.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-423-7263.